This is the Linux app named jGeohash to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jgeohash-1.4.4-jar-with-dependencies.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jGeohash to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jGeohash to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAn easy-to-implement library that can assist Java developers in using the GeoHash algorithm in order to create geocodes based on custom latitude and longitude values.
With the help of jGeohash, software developers will be able to quickly and easily generate a geohash code using user-defined latitude and longitude values. By using the GeoHash algorithm, the space can be divided into multiple grid shapes.
This library is a basic implementation from the GeoHash algorithm written in the java can be applied to generate from the latitude and longitude a geohash code and reverse.
The library is kept simple and have no dependencies to other libraries.
For more information about the GeoHash algorithm go to (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geohash)
Snapshot from source code are available at:
If you have suggestions or improvements of bugfixes please contribute back via github
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jgeohash/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.