This is the Linux app named jLlama Device Monitor to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jLlama-1.0.1-distribution.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jLlama Device Monitor to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jLlama Device Monitor to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONjLlama is a desktop application to monitor servers over SSH. Any figure retrieved from the command line can be polled and graphed in real time. Out of the box, jLlama can graph CPU and Memory usage for Linux and Solaris servers.
- Quick and easy graphing of Linux/UNIX CPU and Memory stats
- Ability to add graphs of just about anything on Linux/UNIX platforms
- Simple HTTP load testing tool built in
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jllama/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.