This is the Linux app named jLongTCPConn to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jLongTCPConn_0_2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jLongTCPConn to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jLongTCPConn to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONJLongTCPConn is a developing toolkit for TCP connection and session. It does the jobs of TCP processing (such as login, session maintainment, active-test or heartbeating, and data buffering), which makes you focus on application layer logics.
- Free you from concret Socket reading/receiving
- Free you from session control, such as reconnecting, keeping session and allocating cache
- Provide tools for converting between objects and bytepack/bitpack messages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jlongtcpconn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.