This is the Linux app named JMatIO - Matlabs MAT-file I/O in JAVA whose latest release can be downloaded as JMatIO-041212.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JMatIO - Matlabs MAT-file I/O in JAVA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JMatIO - Matlabs MAT-file I/O in JAVA
DESCRIPTIONMatlab's MAT-file I/O API in JAVA. Supports Matlab 5 MAT-flie format reading and writing. Written in pure JAVA.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmatio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.