This is the Linux app named JmDNS whose latest release can be downloaded as jmdns-3.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JmDNS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JmDNS is a java implementation of the IETF draft RFP multicast extensions for DNS. This project contains the needed elements for service discovery and service registration. It is compatible with Apple\'s Rendezvous service.
This project has been moved to http://www.jmdns.org. This site is no longer actively maintained. Please visit us at our new home!
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmdns/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.