This is the Linux app named JMSImp whose latest release can be downloaded as jmsImpSrc.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JMSImp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JMSImp is an open source implementation to the JMS API using BEEP as transport. This solution will allow to build new application over an standar message service and avoid the necessity of a specific operative system, a machine or a net.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmsimp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.