This is the Linux app named JMX Console Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as JMXConsoleTools_0.1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JMX Console Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JMX Console Tools
This project consists of some rather trivial console tools that connect via JMX to Java applications and provide an easy interface to integrate JMX-enabled applications into other applications (e.g. for monitoring etc.)
Project is a remote control application, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmxconsoletools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.