This is the Linux app named jnostromo whose latest release can be downloaded as jnostromo-1.5.2-linux-installer.run. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jnostromo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Deprecated - please use Keyboarding Master:
jnostromo provides drivers for the Razer Nostromo & Belkin N52/N52te designed to be E-Sport legal. Profiles are unique user defined keymappings and can be created for each game. Each profile can have up to 8 unique keymaps with mappings to switch between keymaps.
jnostromo includes an easy to use configuration gui to map keys from the nostromo to the keyboard and/or mouse. The configuration gui can be hidden and at any time, the gui can be displayed by clicking on the system tray icon.
Its the goal of this project to make jnostromo the driver of choice for E-Sports and competitive gamers!
Version 1.5 Tutorial Video
Note, version 1.5.2 has just been released (tarball) which includes an important bug fix. Before, holding down a key repeats the key, now the application only receives a single key when a key is held down.
- Remaps keys from nostromo to any key or mouse event
- Unlimited Profiles
- 8 Switchable Keymaps per Profile
- Configuration GUI to easily build profiles
- System Tray Dock for quick access
- Print key configuration to PDF
- Edit mode to easily configure Nostromo
- Clickable buttons in main image to configure Nostromo
- User editable descriptions for mappings
- Supports 32-bit & 64-bit Linux Systems
- Easy graphical installer and uninstaller
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jnostromo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.