This is the Linux app named JOELib/JOELib2 whose latest release can be downloaded as JOELib2-alpha-src-20090613.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JOELib/JOELib2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONJOELib/JOELib2 is a cheminformatics library which supports SMARTS substructure search, descriptor calculation, processing/filtering pipes, conversion of file formats, 100% pure Java, and interfaces to external programs (e.g. Ghemical) are available.
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/joelib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.