This is the Linux app named josceleton whose latest release can be downloaded as josceleton-0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named josceleton with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Josceleton is a Java library providing access to the Microsoft Kinect. It allows you interact with multiple users by either looking at their raw coordinates of several joints, or simply use the pre-built detectors for certain gestures and posi
- Simple API to access data sent from Microsoft Kinect
- Motion tracking of predefined gestures and positions
- High-level Java interface (Google Guice integration)
- And much more ...
Developers, Information Technology, Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research
Java AWT, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/josceleton/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.