This is the Linux app named JQuery UI Draggable Collision whose latest release can be downloaded as jquidragcollide1.0.2min.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JQuery UI Draggable Collision with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JQuery UI Draggable Collision
Combines with jquery-ui-draggable 1.9.2+ and jquery-collision 1.0.2+. Provides collision events while dragging, and handles collision-avoidance. Collision and containment settings are hierarchical and extensible, allowing for complex interactions.
Try it out: http://eruciform.com/jquidragcollide/
- Extends jquery-ui-draggable
- Provides events for collision-detection during dragging
- Just as with jquery-collision, can provide protrusion events as well (escape from a restraint)
- Can prevent collisions of the draggable and obstacles
- Can prevent protrusions of the draggable from multiple restraints
- Can make selected children of the draggable the "colliding entities", allowing a draggable that is a bucket of other objects, where those child objects are the ones that collide with or avoid obstacles
- Can be configured to have multiple classes of obstacles and restraints under the same draggable
- Documentation: https://sourceforge.net/p/jquidragcollide/wiki/Home/
- Depends on: https://sourceforge.net/projects/jquerycollision/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jquidragcollide/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.