This is the Linux app named JRipples whose latest release can be downloaded as JRipples3.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JRipples with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JRipples is an Eclipse plug-in that supports a programmer during software maintenance and evolution in two ways: it does relevant program analysis, and it manages organization of steps that comprise the impact analysis and subsequent change propagation.
Further questions? Feel free to contact Yibin Wang (email@example.com).
- Support extra heuristics to instruct users.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jripples/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.