This is the Linux app named JStopWatch whose latest release can be downloaded as JStopwatchApp.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JStopWatch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSimple GUI Stopwatch Application developed in Java allowing users to stop and start timers, save values and write lists of timers to CSV files. Released under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- Start and stop timer
- Save times with labels
- Save lists of fiming values
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jstopwatchapp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.