This is the Linux app named jswebserver whose latest release can be downloaded as jswebserversample1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jswebserver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Prerequisites to compile jswebserver:
- Java JDK 1.8 or 16 (https://adoptopenjdk.net/)
- SBT (https://www.scala-sbt.org/download.html)
- Scala (https://www.scala-lang.org/download/scala2.html)
After installing prerequisites, download jswebserver sources:
or you may use git:
git clone ssh://email@example.com/p/jswebserver/code jswebserver-code
To Build & Run:
$ cd jswebserver
If browse doesn't launch your browser, manually open http://localhost:8080/ in your browser.
- You can use AJAX technology, see the example in the default page
- It is using GRAALVM JS so, it is possible to call JAVA libraries like JDBC
- It is implemented in only one Java jar file.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jswebserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.