This is the Linux app named JTextExtractor whose latest release can be downloaded as JTextExtractor_v0.4.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JTextExtractor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis program allows you to extract a regular expression from a number of files. predefined regular expressions: eg: extract email addresses, dates, ... more coming soon
can export to csv file (can be opened with excel)
- extract email addresses
- export to csv
- extract from multiple files
- extract with predefined regexps
- extract with your own regexp
- extract using a regexp you find by searching regexp database
- extract and regexp from any websites you want
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtextextractor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.