This is the Linux app named jtimeseries to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jtimeseries-1.0.10-all-source-files.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jtimeseries to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jtimeseries to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe JTimeSeries has moved to github
Please go to https://github.com/JTimeSeries/jtimeseries
The SourceForge copy has not been maintained since Sep 2012
A java library to assist with capturing and storing timeseries data/metrics. Provides facilities to publish timeseries data across a network, a lightweight server to persist series data, and client user interface components for real time visualization
- api for capturing timeseries data
- publication of data across the network as UDP datagrams
- lightweight server for timeseries data
- java swing components to browse and interrogate timeseries data
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtimeseries/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.