This is the Linux app named JUnit Execution Report Generation Tool to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as JUnitRunnerReportGeneratorV1_3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JUnit Execution Report Generation Tool to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JUnit Execution Report Generation Tool to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis tool pulls all JUnit testcases from the class path and run them all. After completion of test case execution it populates the result in database tables. A report tool fetch the result data from database and produce an HTML report.
Highlights of this tool
- No coding effort is required from developer to integrate existing JUnit test cases. They just need to put their test case folder to the class path
- Since it keep the test result data in a database, it can keep history of any number of past execution result. This build is bundled with open source embedded database HSQLDB. User may also use other database or their choice
- The HTML report can also include previous run results. Number of last run result to include in report is user configurable
- Flexible and de-coupled design
- Runs JUnit test cases
- Generate HTML report of test execution
- Keeps history of all past test run results
- Can be configured to include past multiple run results in a single report if required for the comparison. Number of past run to include in report is user configurable.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/junitexecuterreportgenerator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.