This is the Linux app named Juno Alpha Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as blank_for_juno.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Juno Alpha Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Juno Alpha Editor
If there are no images visible, or previous version images are showing after installing a new version of this program:
MacOS ※ — delete folder Library/Preferences/Juno Alpha/ and restart program.
WINDOWS ※ — delete folder C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Juno Alpha and restart program.
@RD /S /Q “C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Juno Alpha”
When saving custom cc ⇒ sysex mapping to file under Linux and MacOS be sure to add extension .JUMP to end of filename.
Workaround/Bug Fix :: To build as standalone executable on Windows or export as VST, please add 24 pixels to the panel height before exporting.. (otherwise you will find the bottom 24 pixels have been truncated).
For more information, please visit:
- cc-> sysex mapping for external controller devices
- Visual representation of EG Envelope.
- VST indexing for automation of most JUNO parameters including MODULATION and PITCH BENDER
- UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD sysex dump files
- Save bulk dumps of all patches or save single files
- Change skins and themes
- Random Patch Generator
- Support for Redominator XML files
- Change MIDI send delay time
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/juno-alpha/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.