This is the Linux app named K-OPLS whose latest release can be downloaded as kopls_1.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named K-OPLS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An implementation of the Kernel-based Orthogonal Projections to Latent Structures (K-OPLS) method for MATLAB and R. The supplied functionality includes e.g. cross-validation, kernel parameter optimization, model diagnostics and plot tools.
Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kopls/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.