This is the Linux app named KeyboardRemoteControl NetBeans Plug-in whose latest release can be downloaded as net-sourceforge-netbeanskbdrc-v0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KeyboardRemoteControl NetBeans Plug-in with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KeyboardRemoteControl NetBeans Plug-in
DESCRIPTIONNetBeans plug-in allowing arbitrary programs to send NetBeans any keyboard events. Communication is achieved via a stateless ASCII TCP-based protocol. The keyboard events are injected into NetBeans's UI by way of a java.awt.Robot instance.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netbeanskbdrc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.