This is the Linux app named kinfitter to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as kinfitter0.9.4a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kinfitter to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
kinfitter to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPython program for fitting rate constants to primarily kinetic data as 1st or 2nd order kinetics or autocatalysis. It also allows specific noise cancelling, data smoothing by fourrier transform, box averaging and flowing mean. For Python 2.6 or earlier.
- Fits most common models for kinetic traces.
- Fits simple mathematical equations, too!
- Smoothes data (noise reduction, mean, averages).
- Reads comma and tab separated files (.csv).
- Small, easy to use.
- Python 2.6 or ealier
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kinfitter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.