This is the Linux app named klarthon to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as klart_dist.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named klarthon to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
klarthon to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONklathon is an environment in which you can switch between the two languages: Python and CLASS (CLASS is a famous software for astronomy). You can program in one language and switch to the other halfway, thus heavily enhance CLASS's controlling ability.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/klarthon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.