This is the Linux app named knim to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as knim_beta03.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named knim to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
knim to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe Classic game Nim presented in a nice KDE/QT GUI implementation. The computer uses a hybrid of the classic algorithm for winning this game. I have implemented 5 different difficulty levels ranging from very easy to almost impossible.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/knim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.