This is the Linux app named kognition to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as kognition-0.1.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kognition to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
kognition to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAn omnifont OCR software for KDE. Due to the fact that each step of the OCR process can be visualized you can get a quick idea of how OCR works and where the problems lie. However the program may be of minor/no use for end users in its current state.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kognition/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.