This is the Linux app named Kollege whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kollege with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is to write and provide innovative high-quality documentations for KDE and other KDE-related open source software. It's not currently an official project, but just a small project by myself.
There will be different kinds of documentations for different groups of people. What I am working with at this time is the documentation for computer newbies.
And documentation for interdiscipline topics will also be made in the future. But at least it will have some relation to KDE software. For example digiKam documentation could have some information about digital photography.
End Users/Desktop, Auditors
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kollege/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.