This is the Linux app named Kontroller whose latest release can be downloaded as kontroller-20080109.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kontroller with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kontroller is a program for cyber-cafes management written with Python and PyQt3 module. Control the time for each user, also startup, shutdown, lock and unlock computes. Kontroller is based in SSH and LDAP to store information about users and computers.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kontroller/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.