This is the Linux app named KReator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as log4kr.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KReator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KReator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe KReator project is a collection of software systems, tools, algorithms
and data structures for logic-based knowledge representation. Currently, it
includes the software systems KReator and MECore and the library Log4KR:
- KReator is an integrated development environment (IDE) for relational
probabilistic knowledge representation languages such as Bayesian Logic
Programs (BLPs), Markov Logic Networks (MLNs), Relational Maximum
Entropy (RME), First-Order Probabilistic Conditional Logic (FO-PCL),
- MECore is a shell-based system that allows the user to create
propositional knowledge bases, to perform a variety of belief
change operations, and to query a knowledge base with respect to the
principle of optimum entropy.
- Log4KR is a library providing data structures to represent knowledge
bases in various logic formalisms (propositional, relational,
conditional, probabilistic, ...) and providing algorithms to perform reasoning operations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kreator-ide/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.