This is the Linux app named kuzya whose latest release can be downloaded as kuzya-2.1.10-1.src.rpm. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kuzya with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONKuzya is simple crossplatform IDE for people who study programming. Main idea of it is to concentrate attention of the users only on learning the programming language but not on usage of IDE.
- Support for GCC, FPC compilers
- BGI-like API for drawing graphics primitives in separate window (GCC and FreePascal currently supported)
Pascal, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kuzya/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.