This is the Linux app named L_Pa Project whose latest release can be downloaded as linux-l-pa-3.14.4_rt5-3-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named L_Pa Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONL_Pa is a project / collection of tools aimed at better integration and *performance* of Linux + Wine + jackd + Proaudio applications...
L_pa accomplishes this by setting up a proper mix of kernel/software with low-latency/proaudio users _specifically in mind. So far the main components are;
Custom version of the (rt-)linux kernel with a delta of patches, for linux proaudio usage.
Custom version of Wine with a delta of patches to ensure Wine is ready for proaudio on the linux platform. It's also has various other improvements and bug fixes.
You'll want both WineASIO and FSThost;
WineASIO - WineASIO provides an ASIO to JACK driver for WINE.
FSThost - FreeST standalone fork; wraps windows VSTs (.dll) into standalone apps / jack clients. + other useful features.
* visit the L_pa wiki pages for more info on usage / other info.
- - *significantly* improves wine performance/support under linux(-rt)
- - Provides high-performance RT kernel geared towards Proaudio with some extra options
- - improved (multi-)threaded/priority scheduling/handling in wine
- - prevents interference within linux kernel (that typically) affect Proaudio users
- - Improves stability and performance across the board
- - Many fixes, stability and usability enhancments for ASIO/VST based software
- - better integration of theming
- - Free, Opensource, GPL-licensed software
- - and many more enhancements + features + tweaks
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/l-proaudio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.