This is the Linux app named Large Text File converter whose latest release can be downloaded as TextZilla.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Large Text File converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Large Text File converter
TextZilla is a Multithreaded Java utility which can process huge size delimited text files to extract, convert, encode, decode, encrypt/decrypt text data from source and write it in desired output file or files.
It provides fully extensible framework based on which Java classes can be created, for example it currently has MD5 conversion capability, based on same design classes for 3DES ,AES or any other Algo can be created.
Another strength of this tool is in its configurability, it's design allows to generate as many output files as required from one input file, and at every row of input file validation, extraction, conversion can be applied.
Use case Example: legacy system is to be replaced with new advanced system with different DB schema, and the data provided as 100GB size of delimited text data which is to be inserted in 10 different tables of new system DB after validation,date format conversion, rearrangements, and MD5 hashing implementation.
- delimited text processing
- ThreadPoolExecutor example
- File I/O example
Non-Profit Organizations, Customer Service, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, Developers, Testers
Unix Shell, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/textzilla/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.