This is the Linux app named Law Leecher whose latest release can be downloaded as lawleecher-1.4u1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Law Leecher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONLaw Leecher is a multi-threaded web crawling tool which extracts laws from the EU law database PreLex (http://ec.europa.eu/prelex/). It's written in Ruby.
- crawl the database for laws
- extract some general information from this
- in March 2010: nearly 30000 laws are found
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Command-line, Console/Terminal, GTK+, Gnome
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lawleecher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.