This is the Linux app named lazautoupdate whose latest release can be downloaded as bingowin32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lazautoupdate with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
* LazAutoUpdate is a sytem for Lazarus/Freepascal developers to add an update facility to applications.
* It is designed for developers who host their projects on SourceForge or GitHub, though it can be used elsewhere.
* It consists of two parts:
1) The LazAutoUpdate visual component
2. The UpdatePack application
* The LazAutoUpdate component is very easy to code:
Just drop it on a form, set a couple of properties and call the AutoUpdate method
* The Update pack is designed to make deploying updates to the web as easy and painless as possible
* The applications are designed for Windows 32bit/64-bit and also Linux 32-bit/64-bit
Wiki Page: http://wiki.freepascal.org/LazAutoUpdater
- Lazarus 1.62 fpc 3.00.x or better
- Windows and Linux
- Updates itself automatically
- Shows 'What's New' after update
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazautoupdate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.