This is the Linux app named LDAPExporter whose latest release can be downloaded as LDAPExporter.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LDAPExporter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION@ Please email me at email@example.com to request new features. I will try to release a new version @
# Changes in 0.6.7 #
Export to CSV
A new prefs.xml file
LDIF output for changeType: delete
Total number of records displayed in LDIF
Current record number is displayed for every record in LDIF, along with naming attribute
Allow deletion/moving of Columns in results grid
Fixed left column always shows the DN of the User
Other bug fixes
# Overview #
Compiled for Windows 32bit and Windows 64bit
Compiled for Linux 64bit
Export to LDIF
Export to XLS
Export to CSV
Support for LDAPS
Support for multivalued attributes
Save and Load profile
Automatic restore of previously used session
'Scratch Pad' feature allows saving notes with profiles
Schema supports attribute completion to assist with large schemas
# LDAPExporter requires OpenSSL. #
You will need the following files to be able to run the application on Windows:
System Administrators, Developers
Win32 (MS Windows), GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ldapexporter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.