This is the Linux app named LEAF Linux Embedded Appliance Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as Bering-uClibc_7.2.0_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LEAF Linux Embedded Appliance Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LEAF Linux Embedded Appliance Framework
A secure, feature-rich, customizable embedded Linux network appliance for use in a variety of network topologies. Although it can be used in other ways; its primarily used as a Internet gateway, router, firewall, and wireless access point.
LEAF documentation wiki
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Unix Shell, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/leaf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.