This is the Linux app named Lens effect JPanel Java whose latest release can be downloaded as 20190831.LensEffect.v1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lens effect JPanel Java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lens effect JPanel Java
DESCRIPTIONExample of use of the library which makes a lens effect over a Java JPanel
- The source code includes a Class (LensJPanel) which inherits from JPanel, and which permits to show the Lens in a particular coordinate
- The class permits to select the radius of the lens, and if it is a magnifying or a reduction lens
- It can be chosen if the lens will follow the mouse pointer. If not, the coordinates of the lens on the JPanel can be set directly.
- The binary (.jar) delivered in the download file shows how the library works with a LensJPanel object that contains a JPanel image and with the lens following the mouse pointer.
Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lenseffectjpaneljava/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.