This is the Linux app named Lets Chat whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lets Chat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Let's Chat is a persistent, self-hosted messaging application made for small teams. It runs on Node.js and MongoDB and comes with some awesome features, such as LDAP/Kerberos authentication, a REST-like API and XMPP support. It's also got multiple, private and password-protected rooms, mentions, image embeds, and plenty of other great stuff. Let's Chat is Hubot-friendly and comes in many different languages. It's made with love by the development team at Security Compass, who started this project in order to have their very own chat service that had everything they were looking for.
- BYOS (bring your own server)
- Local / Kerberos / LDAP authentication
- XMPP Multi-user chat (MUC)
- Multiple rooms
- Private and password-protected rooms
- Desktop Notifications
- Image embeds / Giphy search
- File uploads
- Code pasting
- Hubot Friendly
- REST-like API
- Multilingual (i18n)
- Transcripts / Chat History (with search)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lets-chat.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.