This is the Linux app named levmartcl to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as levmartcl1.2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named levmartcl to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
levmartcl to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONTcl binding to levmar library implementing Levenberg-Marquardt optimization algorithm often used in data fitting. Levmartcl is a standard Tcl extension providing command interface to levmar functionality. This library is only a wrapper of <levmar> which actually performs the work. See the <levmar> home site for details: http://www.ics.forth.gr/~lourakis/levmar/
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Write fit functions and jacobians as native Tcl procedures
- Specify constraints to fit parameters
- Specify error for each data point
- levmartcl is a standard Tcl extension and adds new functionality directly to your tclsh
- levmartcl may be used as statically linked library where needed
C++, C, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/levmartcl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.