This is the Linux app named lib_data_io whose latest release can be downloaded as lib-data-io_v0.3_installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lib_data_io with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
lib_data_io is a set of PHP libraries designed to easily move complex sets of data between PHP array data structures and a variety of sources and destinations including JSON, XML, ICAL, MySQL, HTML, Trac WIKI, text, LDIF, and plot images.
- JSON style B-tree representation of data in PHP arrays
- Inputs data from MySQL, JSON, CSV, XML, ICAL, LDIF
- Outputs data to MySQL, JSON, CSV, XML, LDIF, Trac WIKI, HTML, Text
- Generates Plot images as PNG or JPG
- Support both PHP command line and web applications
Information Technology, Science/Research, System Administrators, Developers
Web-based, Console/Terminal, Command-line
PHP Pear::DB, MySQL, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lib-data-io/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.