This is the Linux app named libBondGraph to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libBondGraph-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libBondGraph to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libBondGraph to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is a C++ library to create and simulate standard and hybrid bond graph. The library support XML input and output of the bond graph structure. Graphic representation of the bond graph in SVG are generated using the Graphviz library.
- XML input/output
- SVG graphical output
- Can simplify and compare bond graphs
- Includes causality assignement and state equation formulation
- Doxygen documentation
- Use cross-platform CMake build system
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libbondgraph/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.