This is the Linux app named libEPOS - command an EPOS motor control whose latest release can be downloaded as libepos.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libEPOS - command an EPOS motor control with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libEPOS - command an EPOS motor control
DESCRIPTIONlibEPOS is a C library to control the EPOS motor control from maxon motor ( http://www.maxonmotor.com ) using a GNU/Linux system. This software is NOT from maxon motor, but was written from scratch by Marcus Hauser and others. The tar file is outdate
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libepos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.