This is the Linux app named libgbee to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libgbee-0.3.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libgbee to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libgbee to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONLibrary for handling XBee / XBee-PRO RF modules. The library is written in C and supports the following platforms: Linux (x86, MIPSel), Windows (x86), AT91 SAM7 microcontrollers.
- Portable driver for XBee / XBee-PRO RF modules.
- Port available for Linux on x86.
- Port available for Linux on MIPSel.
- Port available for Windows on x86.
- Port available for AT91 SAM7 microcontrollers.
- Virtual network interface allows to tunnel UDP/IP packets through your XBee module under Linux.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libgbee/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.