This is the Linux app named libgwyfile whose latest release can be downloaded as libgwyfile-1.5.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libgwyfile with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Libgwyfile is a small, embeddable library for reading and writing of Gwyddion GWY files as foreign data. This means independently of Gwyddon and without adopting its data object model.
- reading and writing of generic GWY files
- convenience functions for Gwyddion-specific data objects
- checking for common errors in GWY files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libgwyfile/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.