This is the Linux app named libmx whose latest release can be downloaded as libmx-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libmx with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
"mx" is a command line test driver for "libmx" (see below) evaluating both the type and the value of an lambda calculus expression (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambda_calculus) provided by the user.
"libnpmx.so" ("npmx.dll" on MS Windows) is a NPAPI plugin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPAPI) for the Mozilla Firefox web browser based on "libmx".
"libmx" provides a framework for dealing with (extended and optional typed) lambda calculus expressions. Among other features it provides
o a template instantiation machine for evaluating the value of an lambda calculus expression,
o a template instantiation machine for evaluating the Hindley-Milner type (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindley-Milner) of an lambda calculus expression, and
o reference counter based memory management for lambda calculus expressions and types.
"libmx" is written in C (C99).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libmx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.