This is the Linux app named libphonenumber for PHP whose latest release can be downloaded as 8.13.20.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libphonenumber for PHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libphonenumber for PHP
A PHP library for parsing, formatting, storing and validating international phone numbers. This library is based on Google's libphonenumber. This library will try to follow the same version numbers as Google. There could be additional releases where needed to fix critical issues that can not wait until the next release from Google. This does mean that this project may not follow Semantic Versioning, but instead Google's version policy. As a result, jumps in major versions may not actually contain any backward-incompatible changes. Please read the release notes for such releases. This library uses phone number metadata from Google's libphonenumber. If this library is working as intended, it should provide the same result as the Java version of Google's project. If you believe that a phone number is returning an incorrect result, first test it with libphonenumber via their Online Demo.
- PHP versions 5.3 up to PHP 8.1 are currently supported
- The PECL mbstring extension is required
- It is recommended to use composer to install the library
- You can also use any other PSR-4 compliant autoloader
- An online demo is available
- Parsing/formatting/validating phone numbers for all countries/regions of the world
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libphonenumber-for-php.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.