This is the Linux app named libSBGN whose latest release can be downloaded as libsbgn-milestone2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libSBGN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Reference implementation of the Systems Biology Graphical Notation: map exchange format and library handling import/export and validation.
Resource of the libSBGN project have been migrated from SourceForge to GitHub.
Latest changes can be found on GitHub now.
The code repository can be found here now
The files (releases) can be found here now
The bugs and features (issues) can be found here now
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libsbgn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.