This is the Linux app named libsspt to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libsspt-0.3.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libsspt to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libsspt to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe goal for libsspt is to provide common glue-type C++ data structures, numerical routines, and graphical abstractions needed when writing simulations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libsspt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.