This is the Linux app named LibXbgi whose latest release can be downloaded as SDL_bgi-2.3.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LibXbgi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSDL_bgi is a Borland Graphics Interface (graphics.h) emulation library based on SDL2. This library strictly emulates most BGI functions, making it possible to compile SDL versions of programs written for Turbo/Borland C. ARGB extensions and basic mouse support are also implemented; further, native SDL2 functions may be used in SDL_bgi programs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libxbgi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.