This is the Linux app named LiegKat-Archiv to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as LiegKat-Archiv-0.9.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LiegKat-Archiv to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LiegKat-Archiv to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONLiegkat-Archiv delivers ALK converters for spatial data formats (EDBS, BGRUND, SQD, DFK, HK) and coordinate systems used in German cadastral agencies before ALKIS into KML and JML. It delivers Python packages and XSL files.
- support ALK formats HK (Hauskoordinaten), DFK, BGRUND, SQD/SQS, EDBS
- support NTv2 grid files like BeTA2007 and pyproj for coordinate transformation
- convertion of geometries into GML2 and JML and full data into KML
- scripts to download free test data of german cadastral agencies
- extend python encoding for DIN 66003 (ASCII DE )
Advanced End Users, Engineering, Government
Python, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/liegkat-archiv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.