This is the Linux app named Lightning Notes whose latest release can be downloaded as ln_distro.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lightning Notes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA simple web-logging system, created as a proof-of-concept. Fully standards compliant and accessible, it is designed to quickly set up a functional and structured site to conveniently track related and unrelated items.
Written in PHP, using a flat-file, XML database, outputting an XHTML page with CSS skins.
- Text-input with Textile
- XHTML-output with CSS skins
- RDF-output for feed readers
- Search and highlight search terms across entries
- Search bookmarklet
- Parsing OPML-feeds
- Customizations through a config-file
- Data stored in one XML-file
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers
Project is a user interface (UI) system
Project is a file-based DBMS (database system), XML-based, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lightningnotes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.