This is the Linux app named Lightweight modular malloc debugger whose latest release can be downloaded as lmdbg-1.2.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lightweight modular malloc debugger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lightweight modular malloc debugger
LMDBG is a set of small utilities for collecting and analysing logs of malloc(3), calloc(3), realloc(3), memalign(3), posix_memalign(3) and free(3) functions. LMDBG generates full stacktraces and separates the logging process from analysis, thus allowing analysis of application on per-module basis. Simple but powerful tools for analysis are also provided.
Developers, Quality Engineers
Unix Shell, C, AWK
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmdbg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.